LE Phenolic is a sought-after material for both electrical and mechangical aplications. LE Phenolic sheets are made from fine linen woven fabrics that are impregnated with phenolic resin using heat and pressure to transform it into a high-pressure thermosetting industrial laminated plastic, a single laminated material with a set shape that cannot be softened again. This unique blend of material composition and engineering makes LE Phenolic an excellant dimensional stable plastic that has good moisture resistance. LE phenolic plastics seamlessly blends electrical insulation properties with outstanding mechanical strength, ensuring long-lasting performance.
LE stands for "Linen Electrical", referring to the fine linen woven fabrics used and its electrical insulating properties.
- Electrical Insulation: Superior electrical insulation makes it ideal for electrical applications.
- Mechanical Strength: High tensile strength and durability suitable for mechanical applications
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance against many solvents and chemicals.
- Machinability: Can be cut, drilled, and machined without splintering or breaking.
- Thermal Stability: Can maintain its structural integrity and performance in a wide range of temperatures.
- Water Resistance: Generally resistant to water and can be used in damp or humid settings.
Applications: electrical components, terminal boards, radio components, gears, bearings, bushings, washers and spacers, sheaves, rollers, pulleys, insulators, aerospace, automotive, and many other electriacl and industrial applications.
Allow +0 / -1/4" tolerance in width and length.
All four edges are saw cut.
Quantity discounts available!
We offer discounts on our listed prices
with the purchase of 2 or more stock sheets.
2 to 5 - 3% off
6 to 10 - 5% off
11 to 20 - 10% off
21 to 30 - 12% off
31 to 40 - 13% off
41 to 50 - 14% off
51 or more - 15% off
We can also cut to size!
For custom cut to size sheets of LE Phenolic, email
email@example.com for a quote.
When describing the custom size, please include the thickness, width, length and quantity.