PVC Type 1 sheets are a widely used thermoplastic polymers that offers a combination of excellent physical properties and chemical resistance. Due to PVC Type 1 properties, it is often used in chemical enviroments, where corrosion resistant materials for certain applications are needed. It is also durable plastics that can withstand medium impact. hese sheets can be easily formed and machined. PVC Type 1 has a low flammability, adding an element of safety in its applications. It is a versatile, durable, and has excellent resistance to many chemcicals.
- Chemical Resistance: Excellent resistance to many chemicals.
- Good Electrical Insulation: Commonly used in electrical and electronics applications.
- Chemical Resistance: Very good resistance to a wide range of chemicals, oils, and alkalis.
- Flammability: Has a low flammability rating.
- Non-Corrosive: Does not rust or corrode.
- Ease of Fabrication: Easily formed and machined.
- Smooth Surface: Sheets have a smooth surface.
- Temperature Range: Temperature range of 32°F (0°C) to 140°F (60°C).
Applications: machine guards and protectors, packaging, chemical processing tanks, drainage, gutters, pipes, ductwork, insulating panels, protective covers, spacers, laboratory equipment, medical equipment, and many other applications.
Allow +0 / -1/4" tolerance in width and length.
All four edges are saw cut.
Quantity discounts available!
We offer discounts on our listed prices
with the purchase of 2 or more stock sheets.
2 to 5 - 3% off
6 to 10 - 5% off
11 to 20 - 10% off
21 to 30 - 12% off
31 to 40 - 13% off
41 to 50 - 14% off
51 or more - 15% off
We can also cut to size!
For custom cut to size or larger sheets of PVC Type 1, email
firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
When describing the custom size, please include the thickness, width, length and quantity.