CE Phenolic is a sought-after material for both electrical and mechangical aplications. CE Phenolic sheets are made from layers of woven cotton fabric that are impregnated with phenolic resin using heat and pressure to transform it into a high-pressure thermosetting industrial laminated plastic, a single laminated material with a set shape that cannot be softened again. This unique blend of material composition and engineering provides a balance of mechanical strength, wear resistance, and electrical insulating properties.
CE stands for "Canvas Electrical", referring to the canvas cotton cloth used and its electrical insulating properties.
- Electrical Insulation: Superior electrical insulation makes it ideal for electrical applications.
- Mechanical Strength: Exellent strength and durability suitable for mechanical applications
- Wear & Chemical Resistance: Resilience against wear and tear, and resistance against many solvents and chemicals.
- Machinability: Can be cut, drilled, and machined without splintering or breaking.
- Thermal Stability: Can maintain its structural integrity and performance in a wide range of temperatures.
Applications: electrical components, gears, bearings, bushings, washers and spacers, sheaves, rollers, pulleys, insulators, and many other electriacl and industrial applications.
Allow +0 / -1/4" tolerance in width and length.
All four edges are saw cut.
Quantity discounts available!
We offer discounts on our listed prices
with the purchase of 2 or more stock sheets.
2 to 5 - 3% off
6 to 10 - 5% off
11 to 20 - 10% off
21 to 30 - 12% off
31 to 40 - 13% off
41 to 50 - 14% off
51 or more - 15% off
We can also cut to size!
For custom cut to size sheets of CE Phenolic, email
firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
When describing the custom size, please include the thickness, width, length and quantity.